10 Steps in Evangelism
Tim Keller suggests 10 things to consider in everyday evangelism:
- Let people around you know you are a Christian (in a natural, unforced way)
- Ask friends about their faith – and just listen!
- Listen to your friends problems – maybe offer to pray for them
- Share your problems with others – testify to how your faith helps you
- Give them a book to read
- Share your story
- Answer objections and questions
- Invite them to a church event
- Offer to read the Bible with them
- Take them to an explore course
Very good and helpful stuff! See Tim Brister's blog post: Tim Keller on Evangelism Best Practices for some comments on the 10 points and a few more very good related links. God help us.
More in Blog Posts
November 30, 2017What is Advent?
November 30, 2017What does Advent have to do with Life Together on Mission?
June 3, 2016How do I Feed My Soul in the Hard Books of the Old Testament?