10 Steps in Evangelism
Tim Keller suggests 10 things to consider in everyday evangelism:
- Let people around you know you are a Christian (in a natural, unforced way)
- Ask friends about their faith – and just listen!
- Listen to your friends problems – maybe offer to pray for them
- Share your problems with others – testify to how your faith helps you
- Give them a book to read
- Share your story
- Answer objections and questions
- Invite them to a church event
- Offer to read the Bible with them
- Take them to an explore course
Very good and helpful stuff! See Tim Brister's blog post: Tim Keller on Evangelism Best Practices for some comments on the 10 points and a few more very good related links. God help us.
More in Blog Posts
June 3, 2016How do I Feed My Soul in the Hard Books of the Old Testament?
June 3, 2016Why Hospitality Beats Entertaining
July 28, 2012Are We Missional?